Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bloomin' Beautiful Portfolio of Cards!



This Thursday is my class using this gorgeous set, "Bloomin' Beautiful," from Stampin' Up!'s Occasions Mini. This portfolio box is super adorable! I can say that because I didn't design it. It was designed by a fellow demonstrator, Andrea Walford, who lives in Ontario, CA. She is an amazing artist who just designs the neatest boxes for cards.





The class includes all the supplies to make the portfolio box and 4 lovely cards using the stamp set, as well as a complete set of full-color instructions (about 9-10 pages) that will be ring-bound for ease of use. And all for the low, low price of $20! Isn't that great? To register and pay for the class, click on the link below, and it will take you to the website to register. You must register on that website to be included -- that's where I get my final count.



So what are you waiting for?! (smile)

See ya Thursday!

Robin